Hello and welcome back!
Real quick post here (mainly a photo dump of cuteness with a little bit of text).
Friday was mildly successful (I say ‘mildly’ because I managed to burn nearly every dish I tried to make🙃), but the movies were great!
- Paranorman (one of my favorite Halloween movies. Seriously. Watch it, ya’ll)
- Halloweentown (Disney Channel classic)
- Hocus Pocus (This was a given, you can’t “Halloween” without watching Hocus Pocus)
Despite my sad attempt at fun party food, all the recipes were great and, if executed properly, will be excellent. Linking them below:
- Candy Corn Shaped Rice Crispies Treats
- Cinnamon Roll Pumpkins
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pull Apart Bread (s/n: I subbed in Turkey Bacon)
Saturday was last minute costume shopping, which ended far more successfully! The whole thing was completely DIY and aside from the dark pink robe (courtesy of Goodwill), everything was borrowed from my grandma! (s/n: baby powder= very quick and easy white hair) Please see below for the awesomeness:
Alright, that’s it. Like I said, very brief, mainly just a virtual scrapbooking moment. Let me know if you all try any of the recipes out (or watch Paranorman)!
Until next time
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ― L.M. Montgomery